Friday, March 12, 2010



  • On November 5th, 2008 at 10:34 pm my long awaited beautiful little girl was born. She weighed 8lbs 1oz, and was 55cm long. This day will never be forgotten. I have never been so blessed in my life as I was that day.
  • On January 5th, 2009 she had her first immunizations. Amazing enough Nevaeh has rarely had too much trouble with any of her immunizations, of course she cried when they stuck the needles in but only briefly. She is such a good baby.
  • January 14, 2009 Nevaeh had her first giggle. Honestly don't remember what made her giggle but I just remember how cute that little sound was.
  • January 18,2009 Nevaeh grabbed for the toy hanging from the handle of her carseat. I remember this Najib and I were so excited, we were just getting ready to leave for church. We thought she was the smartest baby in the whole wide world.....little did I know that this reach would later make us busier than ever in the months to come.
  • In February 2009 Nevaeh and I both started going to the chiropractor cause Nevaeh always turned her head to one side and we were paranoid parents. Within a short time she was had no evidence of this ever being an issue.
  • February 10th 2009 we had our first professional photo shoot. Melanie from Photo Expressions came to our house set up and did all the photos in our home. It was so nice not to have to pack up.
  • Work baby shower at Kim Mctavish house on March 11,2009. Had joint baby shower with several of the girls who also had babies from works. Thanks guys we were able to get the next size carseat with the gift certificate.
  • April 17, 2009 Nevaeh turns over both side well, starting to push to crawl like a little worm.
  • Aprill 20th, 2009 Nevaeh sits up for short periods well and unassisted.
  • May 11, 2009 Nevaeh sits up completely unassisted, tips occasionally.
  • May 14, 2009 Nevaeh puts bum up in the air while trying to crawl.
  • June 16, 2009 Nevaeh started crawling.
  • June 17, 2009 Nevaeh got her second tooth.
  • June 18, 2009 Nevaeh sitting up really good completely unassisted.
  • September 6th, 2009 Nevaeh signed her first word....More...More...More.
  • October 13th 2009 Nevaeh took her first steps.
  • December 18th, 2009 Nevaeh peed on the potty for the first time.

I can't believe how fast the time goes. I never thought I would ever forget all the new little things that Nevaeh did, but my mom was right you have to write it down or you will forget. I wish I would have recorded them in better detail, my thoughts and feelings but this is my new little way to record everything from now on. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY LITTLE ONE!



1 comment:

  1. You are way better about keeping track of things than I am! It's crazy how fast they grow! :)

    ReplyDelete